«Peer Gynt walk»
- We will meet at ”Skysstasjonen” (train/bus station) in Ringebu and walk together up to Ringebu Stave church Friday afternoon, about 3 kms.
- Sightseeing in the church and at Ringebu vicarage. Then we will walk the Panorama-road back to Ringebu center.
- Dinner at ”Annis spiseri” – restaurant well-known for its sausages and meat.
- We spend the night at Høyesvee B&B and/or B27 (hostel).20
- Breakfast at HEV! (bakery), Ringebu village.
- The walk starts from there, passing ”Bersveinnhølen”, over the Frya area and to Dale-Gudbrands gard, Hundorp, about 16 kms.
- Dinner at Dale-Gudbrands gard
- Transport to Gålå
- Peer Gynt-play
- Transport back to Hundorp
- Accommodation at the Pilgrim center Dale-Gudbrand09
- Breakfast at Dale-Gudbrands gard
- Walk via Sør-fron church, up to Skar and down to Vinstra, about 16 kms
- The walk ends at Skysstasjonen in Vinstra (train/bus connections)
From Ringebu to Vinstra, including the “Peer Gynt” play by Henrik Ibsen at an outdoor scene at Gålå.
Dates will be announced later.
Sign up before 31 May, 2021
Includes: accommodations, breakfast/ packed lunch/ dinner, tickets to the play, luggage transportation and guiding.
Min 8 participants