12 – 14 August 2021
«Peer Gynt walk»
Friday 12 August, 2022
- We will meet at ”Skysstasjonen” (train/bus station) in Ringebu and walk together up to Ringebu Stave church Friday afternoon, about 3 kms.
- Sightseeing in the church and at Ringebu vicarage. Then we will walk the Panorama-road back to Ringebu center.
- Dinner at ”Annis spiseri” – restaurant well-known for its sausages and meat.
- We spend the night at Høyesvee B&B and/Bittes Gjestehus
Saturday 13 August, 2022
- The walk starts from Ringebu, passing ”Bersveinnhølen”, over the Frya area and to Dale-Gudbrands gard, Hundorp, about 16 kms.
- Dinner at Dale-Gudbrands gard
- Transport to Gålå
- Peer Gynt-play
- Transport back to Hundorp
- Accommodation at the Dale- Gudbrands gard hotel
Sunday 14 August, 2022
- Walk to Vinstra, about 16 kms
- The walk ends at Skysstasjonen in Vinstra (train/bus connections)
12 – 14 August 2022
A guided walk from Ringebu to Vinstra, including the “Peer Gynt” play by Henrik Ibsen at an outdoor scene at Gålå
Sign up before 30 April, 2022
Includes: accommodations 2 nights, breakfast/ packed lunch/ dinner, tickets to the play, luggage transportation and guiding.
Min 8, max 10 participants