«Peer Gynt walk»
Tuesday 27 July, 2021
- We will meet at ”Skysstasjonen” (train/bus station) in Ringebu and walk together up to Ringebu Stave church Friday afternoon, about 3 kms.
- Sightseeing in the church and at Ringebu vicarage. Then we will walk the Panorama-road back to Ringebu center.
- Dinner at ”Annis spiseri” – restaurant well-known for its sausages and meat.
- We spend the night at Høyesvee B&B and/or B27 (hostel).20
Wednesday 28 July 2021
- Breakfast at HEV! (bakery), Ringebu village.
- The walk starts from there, passing ”Bersveinnhølen”, over the Frya area and to Dale-Gudbrands gard, Hundorp, about 16 kms.
- Dinner at Dale-Gudbrands gard
- Transport to Gålå
- Peer Gynt-play
- Transport back to Hundorp
- Accommodation at the Dale- Gudbrands gard hotel
Thursday 29 July, 2021
Celebration of “Hundorp 2021”
1000 years since Olav met Dale Gudbrand at Hundorp – program to be announced
Accommodations at Sygard Grytting/Pilegrims Centre Dale-Gudbrand
Friday 30 July, 2021
- Walk to Vinstra, about 16 kms
- The walk ends at Skysstasjonen in Vinstra (train/bus connections)
27 – 30 July 2021
A guided walk from Ringebu to Vinstra, including the “Peer Gynt” play by Henrik Ibsen at an outdoor scene at Gålå, and celebration of “Hundorp2021”
Sign up before 31 May, 2021
Includes: accommodations 3 nights, breakfast/ packed lunch/ dinner, tickets to the play, opening day of “Hundorp2021”, luggage transportation and guiding.
Min 6, max 10 participants
This arrangements is now fully booked, but it is possible to be on a waiting list in case someone cancels.